1. Drive-In Theatre. Check! We got to watch X Men: Apocalypse at the drive-in last week and it was so much fun! I love how it was just us three chillin in our car watching the movie. We are definitely doing this again, but I'm bringing lawn chairs next time!
2. Fair. The San Diego County Fair opening day was June 3rd and we make it a habit to go every year, especially 4th of July! I look forward to getting on rides and eating those unhealthy, yet delicious fried Twinkies (Like my mom would say, "Once in a year won't hurt nobody" ha!)! I'm so happy we get to go with Emily! :)
3. Wine Tasting. Hubby and I have done a couple of these but this time I would like to go with my girlfriends and have a day of wine tasting and chillaxing! Maybe Temecula? We shall see!
4. Bonfire & S'mores. What's summer without bonfires and s'mores?! Maybe have one by the beach with friends? I'm down!
5. Read. This has always been a favorite hobby of mine. With my crazy schedule, I need to squeeze some reading time. I have so many books lined up to read but I have yet to read Nicholas Sparks (my favorite author) "See Me." With that being said, my goal is to read "See Me" before the end of summer. Done deal!
Now about the outfit, it's simple...off the shoulder trend is here to stay!
Photos taken by: Lil Bits of Chic
SHOP MY POST: